Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2010 Burton Air Snowboard

Step Back

Step Back
and I already know to be wrong and I have not the words that makes the sun


One step forward, and the sky is blue and everything else
weighs more
as your words that move alone

As always six air to air six
you want to kill me and
As always you are in the air from the air and six
you kill me You like air into a vein
six

Step back and now you, you do not laugh more, and between

hands tighten air and can not find the words
and we try again to move the sun
One step a more

One step forward and now I, I do not speak more
and hands, hands that squeeze
servon words
love from, from, from the sun muovimi

Why are you in the air six
you want that air from the air
but if you kill me then that you


six air but air
you want to air out then if I
kill you in the mood, such as air six

Step back and I
One step forward and you
One step forward and we, we, we

0 comments:

Post a Comment