Friday, May 9, 2008

Best Seat Edinburgh Playhouse

POISON


Like the stickers that come off
I let things happen
How many hours are reactivated
circumstances outside the circuits of desire.

How the wind plays with the plastic transported
I see my dignity. Today

betray stability
Without mitigating and no mercy.
Today reminds me of my past that I do not know
escape you without pretending.

And I can not feel free
From your rope, your scaffold.


And another time I will get close to your mouth I will approach
And another time I
Of your poison poison poison me.

Like the stickers that come off as
hinges that interlock switches
As they click
or loaded jam

I betray my last will. All the promises
hour break.

I think of your crimes without mercy
against my innocent humanity.

I choose to dissolve into you while you
looting my tears.

And I'll be blind, perhaps
free only in the dawn of a scaffold.
Inside a story without choosing a title
role without credit
plucking the flower most carnivorous
I try the fire and I burn.

And another time I will draw near I will get close to your mouth

And another time I will poison your poison me poison
Del

0 comments:

Post a Comment