Saturday, May 31, 2008

How Big Is 4 Mm Polyp

10 Things I Hate About You

hate the way you talk to me.
hate as close telephone communication.
hate how you always have the last word, when it seems
not interested in me.
hate the way you drive the car,
always so fast.
and when I fixed
thinking of times when I have, your
and the way I read his mind.
hate the bottle of water next to the bed.
hate your cute little ways.
your hatred into a wall.
hate your not being metaphorical.
hate your head,
your empty fridge.
hate it when you turn on the television.
hate when you call me, and when
not call me
when you break my precarious balance of emotions.
hate, hate when I hate it when
disappear and reappear.
I hate you so much that almost makes me sick
even makes me rhyme.
hate you, I hate it when you're always right
and then not have it but it's as if I had. I hate it when
minds.
hate when you make me laugh,
hate even more when you make me cry
(like now).
I hate it when you're around.
hate when you're around too.
when I can not tell you no.
when I tell you no.
when I say no, but then call and tell you.
when I tell you the first time.
hate the fact that you did not call me.

but most of all I hate the fact that you do not even hate
almost
even a little, even nothing
.
hate the fact that almost love you but maybe a little

I love you I love you so much. But that's enough

hurts too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment