Patience ...
You turn and try to talk
From what dream you want to go as far corner
From Shadows to chase on the wall comes towards me
And your scent
'a calm sea of \u200b\u200bunconsciousness
And I need you
Patience
What strange days
love You move the clouds
order to touch the sky before us
Give me your hands
You walked noiselessly
You took all the words
And you've wasted all my strength to run up the stairs
A
Another way to make mistakes
I never did penance
just take you
Patience
What strange days the clouds love
Wanted
Waves pierce the sky in front of us
Take your hands
What strange days the clouds love
Wanted
is giving everything and getting hurt
And get to the bottom, hard to look Wake
, Climb up to me in every way already
Shine your light
I wonder if we will have an opportunity
Another change of season
I bless your absence
Blessed me
Patience
What strange days the clouds love
Light
It remains on the evil and the good
I hide everything, everything in the veins
As you smile, no
As you look at me, no satellites, and kites
In addition, follow
will come again tomorrow
already shines in every way that your light
0 comments:
Post a Comment