William Bates had as a patient of seventy Gramps, astigmatism, presbyopia, hyperopia and cataract was developing well. He had worn glasses for forty years, but he could not see well even with glasses. Bates suggested that he try to palm and Gramps, after the first practice, he felt relieved. Bates then asked if there was a limit to the technique. The doctor said it was just a way to relax your eyes. few days after Gramps returned beaming with joy and said: "Doctor, it was boring, very boring, but I did."
"What?"
"Palming, I did it for twenty consecutive hours."
had started at four in the morning, doing palming and displaying the blackest black, fasting all day, stopping only to drink a large amount of water (to urinate and I suppose :-)) and continuing until midnight. 20 hours of concentration on a single thought!
His vision had become perfect and even if that day had been "boring" was also a great day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment