Every day you should take a cold shower (the magnetic energy stimulates the body) or at least wash your upper body and then dried with a rough towel. The first time I heard of this method was in the methods of training in the martial art known as Systema Russian and I was very impressed by the people who poured on the head in the snow and ice buckets of water!
So I studied the subject, as I always do when I find something curious and I found that in Russia the system has spread Systema health of Porfiry Ivanov Porfiry is based almost solely on the use of cold ... in ice water baths and walk in the snow for example.
I also remember when John La Tourrette, martial arts master and expert on energy technologies and mental development, said that a cold shower is good for the etheric body (aura to health), probably because the cold water has a particular magnetic force.
In tribute to Porfiry Ivanov ... Here below are her 12 tips:
- A couple of times a day bathed in cool water to feel good. Wet everywhere you can: lake, river, bath, shower or bath your body with a bit 'of water. Always finish a warm bath with cold water.
- Before and after bath to return to nature, you're barefoot on the ground or in the snow (in winter) for at least 1-2 minutes. Breathe deeply and mentally healthy wishes to you and to all persons
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke
- test at least once a week to live without food or water, from Friday evening to noon Sunday
- Noon on Sunday back to nature with bare feet, breathe air many times and think about health. Then eat what you like-
- love nature that surrounds you
- Wish health to all, especially the elderly. If you want good health, good wishes to all.
- help people like you, especially the poor, sick, injured and needy. Do it with joy, please respond to their needs with the heart and soul. So you'll have a friend who will help to develop peace in the world.
- Conquer yourself in idleness, pleasure, material gain, fear, hypocrisy and desire for recognition. Trust the people and love him. Do not speak ill of people and unkind not to give opinions on them.
- Free your mind from thoughts of illness, health problems and death. This is your victory.
- not separate the mind from the action. Have you read the text ... good for you .. but now you act!
- Tell others and spread the experience and do not brag and be modest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment